About the Dept.
The B.E. & P.G. (Power System) course in Electrical Engineering of SPCE was started in 1999 and 2009 respectively have been keeping pace with the latest technology in industries. We have always maintained a policy of providing students with state-of-the-art systems with regularly upgraded curriculum. The course is composed of Electrical Engineering as well as relevant software and hardware subjects. Laboratory facilities along with access to the INTERNET bring out the future Electrical Engineers of high caliber.
- Elements of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Laboratory
- Electrical Machine Laboratory
- Electrical Power System Laboratory
- High Voltage Laboratory
- Power Electronics & Applied Elctronics Laboratory
- Linear Electronics & Integrated Laboratory
- Network & Measurement Laboratory
- Control and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Computer & Microprocessor
- P.G. Computer Laboratory
Head of the department
Prof. N.K.Patel I/c.
Head of Electrical Engineering Department Telephone No. : 02765 – 232008, 227342
Mobile No. : 9979249556 Fax. No.: 02765-224982
Department is having a rich Electrical Machine laboratory in 263 sq. mt. area with all kind of A.C. as well as D.C. machines sections separately. The department is also strong in High voltage testing upto 30 KV AC & 40 KV DC Test Set. High Voltage laboratory is also having 100KV, 1000J Impulse Generator. Department is also rich with softwares like PSIM,PSCAD, Mi-Power & MATLAB. Department spent approximate Rs. 46.95 lac for the development of various laboratories.